Used Book Trading
NOTE: WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY USED BOOKS UNTIL FEBRUARY
We trade gently used book for store credit. Sorry, we can not buy books.
We are primarily interested in paperback fiction (good condition) from the last 5-10 years and non-fiction from the last 10 years (either PB or HB); and children’s books based on current need.
- Trading is done Monday thru Thursday, you do not need an appointment to trade (if the weekend is the only time you can come in, you must call several days in advance and make an appointment)
- We can look at about 50 books at a time (anything more, you will need to make an appointment in advance)
- We generally take fiction paperbacks 10 years old or less that we currently don’t have in stock; classic lit and kids books any age, in good condition; and interesting hardback or paperback nonfiction,we do not take old/antique books, or books that have been exposed to water, smoke, or insects.
- A credit account is established for you upon trading, and all information is kept in our computer system (no card for you to keep track of!)
- Store credit is good for HALF of any USED BOOK purchase. Example: if you find $10 in books, we charge you $5 (plus tax) and deduct $5 from store credit.
- We can not allow a drop off books for us to “look at”; all books left at the store become property of Aaron’s Books (we have such limited space that once the books are in our tiny storage area we can’t keep them separated)
- We take donations at any time we are open.
- Due to limited space we can not take more than 2 boxes at a time.
- Once books are left they become property of Aaron’s Books