Used Book Trading
We offer store credit for gently used books.
Sorry, we do not buy books.
Donations/Drop Offs are accepted Monday thru Friday.
Trade-ins for store credit are on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, between 10 and 5. If you need to make other arrangements please email email@example.com and we will make an appointment for you at a time we have staff available.
We can take 1 box or 2 bags per donation/trade. No more than that, please. We have limited storage space.
How Credit works- You will be offered a dollar amount in credit that we enter into our computer database. Any time you buy a used book (in stock) we will take half of the price from your credit and you pay the other half. For example, $10 in used books would cost you $5 and $5 would come off your credit. Credit cannot be applied to new books or books we order in for you.
What we are currently taking for credit
- Paperback fiction less than 10 years old.
- Paperback and hard cover nonfiction less than 5 years old. (We are not taking biographies or self-help books at this time.)
- Picture books in very good condtion less than 10 years old.
- Children's books in very good condition less than 10 years old.
What we are not taking
- Hardcover fiction more than 1 year old
- Any biographies or memoirs, self-help, or older nonfiction
- Magazines, encyclopedias, workbooks, textbooks
- Children's books older than 10 years
- Any books with torn covers or broken spines