Who Does What?: A Slide-and-Learn Book (Board book)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Slide-and-Learn series.
Discover match-and-learn fun for preschoolers: Who gathers honey? Who designs clothes? Who makes lunch for students? So many jobs can be found in this delightful and satisfying sliding panel format for preschoolers. The 36 panels feature jobs in various settings: in the orchestra, at the market, at school, and more! It's a wildly informative adventure that little ones will enjoy time and time again!
• Sliding panels of careers the people who do them make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
• Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each job
• Features vibrant and captivating illustrations by Camille Tisserand
Fans of Who Lives Where? and The Human Body will love the interactive learning found in Stephanie Babin's Who Does What?
• Great family read-aloud book
• Ideal for travelling and learning on the go
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students
About the Author
Stéphanie Babin is an author of books for young children, particularly nonfiction and interactive titles. She lives in Paris, France.
Ilaria Falorsi has illustrated numerous children's books for publishers in France. She lives in Florence, Italy.