Alex Cross, Run (CD-Audio)
Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Alex Cross Adventures #1) (Large Print / Hardcover): $37.40
- #2: Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.79
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.79
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.59
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $33.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $33.00
- #12: Cross (Alex Cross #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $34.10
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.20
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.30
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover): $35.20
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $35.20
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $38.50
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Mass Market): $9.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Paperback): $16.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #26: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #26) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Paperback): $17.99
- #28: Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls (Hardcover): $29.00
- #29: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross Novels #29) (MP3 CD): $44.99
- #30: Triple Cross (Alex Cross Novels #30) (MP3 CD): $45.99
If Alex Cross stops running, he will die . . . three serial killers are on the loose, and they want revenge.
Detective Alex Cross arrests renowned plastic surgeon Elijah Creem for sleeping with teenage girls. Now, his life ruined, Creem is out of jail, and he's made sure that no one will recognize him-by giving himself a new face.
A young woman is found hanging from a sixth-floor window, and Alex is called to the scene. The victim recently gave birth, but the baby is nowhere to be found. Before Alex can begin searching for the missing newborn and killer, he's called to investigate a second crime. All of Washington, D.C., is in a panic, and when a third body is discovered, rumours of three serial killers send the city into an all-out frenzy.
Alex's investigations are going nowhere, and he's too focused on the cases to notice that someone has been watching him-and will stop at nothing until he's dead. With white-hot speed, relentless drama, and hairpin turns, Alex Cross, Run is James Patterson's ultimate thrill ride.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
READERS LOVE CROSS FIRE!
"The Cross family will never be the same! Cross Fire will leave you turning page after page with endless suspense."—Beyond the Bookshelf
"In true Patterson fashion, the story includes every element a good cop tale needs: shootouts, car chases, mysterious characters, and bad guys galore."—John M. Wills, author, former Chicago Police Officer, and retired FBI Agent
"Lives are lost, people Alex loves are in serious danger, and everyone is afraid that they're going to be next on the sniper's list. This is another great and addicting tale of murder and mayhem--Alex Cross style! I was hard pressed to put it down!"—Bibliophilic Book Blog