I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD)
Ask A Bookseller For Help With This Title
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $20.64
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $17.25
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $21.91
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $21.58
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $20.64
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard, 1888 (Large Print / Paperback): $12.99
The Mountain of Fire was lying in wait....
It was one the most beautiful mountains in America, Mt. St. Helens, in Washington State. But what many didn't know was that this peaceful mountain had an explosive past. For more than a century, it had been quiet. But below ground, pressure had been building, and soon, Kaboom Mt. St. Helens would erupt with terrifying fury.
Eleven-year-old Sally Tanner knew the mountain well, and like many, she never imagined that this serene wilderness could turn deadly. But on May 10th, 1980, Sally finds herself in the middle of the deadliest volcanic eruption in U.S. history. Trapped on the mountain, she must escape clouds of poisonous gas, boiling rivers, and landslides of rock, glacial ice, and white-hot debris.
This book in the I Survived series will take readers into one of the most dramatic events in recent U.S. history where they will meet one of nature's most devastating forces.