I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $21.34
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Large Print / Library Binding): $34.49
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $21.58
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): $12.69
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $12.69
The beast beneath the mountain is restless...
No one in the bustling city of Pompeii worries when the ground trembles beneath their feet. The beast under the mountain Vesuvius, high above the city, wakes up angry sometimes--and always goes back to sleep.
But Marcus is afraid. He knows something is terribly wrong--and his father, who trusts science more than mythical beasts, agrees. When Vesuvius explodes into a cloud of fiery ash and rocks fall from the sky like rain, will they have time to escape--and survive the epic destruction of Pompeii?