I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived Graphic Novel #1): A Graphix Book (I Survived Graphic Novels #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived #2) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (I Survived #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (I Survived #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (I Survived #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (I Survived #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (I Survived #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (I Survived #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, AD 79 (I Survived #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (I Survived #11) (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Paperback): $4.99
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Paperback): $4.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (I Survived #17) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Paperback): $5.99
The horror of Hurricane Katrina is brought vividly to life in this fictional account of a boy, a dog, and the storm of the century.
Barry's family tries to evacuate before Hurricane Katrina hits their home in New Orleans. But when Barry's little sister gets terribly sick, they're forced to stay home and wait out the storm.
At first, Katrina doesn't seem to be as bad as predicted. But overnight the levees break, and Barry's world is literally torn apart. He's swept away by the floodwaters, away from his family. Can he survive the storm of the century -- alone?