1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove #10) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Cedar Cove series.
- #1: 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Novels #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Novels #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #4: 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove Novels #4) (Paperback): $15.95
- #5: 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Novels #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Novels #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Novels #7) (Paperback): $20.99
- #8: 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Novels #8) (Paperback): $15.95
- #9: 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Novels #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #11: 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #12: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove #12) (MP3 CD): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
1022 Evergreen Place, Unit B,
Cedar Cove, Washington
Guess what? I'm falling in love With Mack McAfee.
My baby daughter, Noelle, and I have been living next door to Mack since the spring. I'm still a little wary about our relationship, because I haven't always made good decisions when it comes to men. My baby's father, David Rhodes, is testament to that. I'm so worried he might sue for custody.
In the meantime, the World War II letters I found are a wonderful distraction. Both Mack and I are trying to learn what happened to the soldier who wrote them and the woman he loved.
Come by sometime for a glass of iced tea and I'll show you the letters. Plus I'll tell you the latest about Grace and Olivia, my brother Linc and his wife, Lori (who tied the knot about five minutes after they met ), and all our other mutual friends. Oh, and maybe Mack can join us....
Mary Jo Wyse