1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove #12) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Cedar Cove series.
- #1: 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Novels #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Novels #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #4: 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove Novels #4) (Paperback): $15.95
- #5: 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Novels #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Novels #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Novels #7) (Paperback): $17.99
- #8: 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Novels #8) (Paperback): $15.95
- #9: 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Novels #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove Novels #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
- #11: 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
The people of Cedar Cove know how to celebrate Christmas. Like Grace and Olivia and everyone else, Beth Morehouse expects this Christmas to be one of her best. Her small Christmas-tree farm is prospering, her daughters and her dogs are happy and well, and her new relationship with local vet Ted Reynolds is showing plenty of romantic promise.
But...someone recently left a basket filled with puppies on her doorstep, puppies she's determined to place in good homes. That's complication number one. And number two is that her daughters Bailey and Sophie have invited their dad, Beth's ex-husband, Kent, to Cedar Cove for Christmas. The girls have visions of a mom-and-dad reunion dancing in their heads.
As always in life -- and in Cedar Cove -- there are surprises, too. More than one family's going to have a puppy under the tree. More than one scheme will go awry. And more than one romance will have a happy ending
What would the holidays be without a new Christmas story from Debbie Macomber?