44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove #4) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Cedar Cove series.
- #1: 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Novels #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Novels #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #5: 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Novels #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Novels #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Novels #7) (Paperback): $20.99
- #8: 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Novels #8) (Paperback): $15.95
- #9: 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Novels #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
- #11: 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #12: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove #12) (MP3 CD): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
Peggy BeldonThyme and Tide B and B44 Cranberry PointCedar Cove, Washington
Dear Listener, I love living in Cedar Cove, but things haven't been the same since a man died in our B and B. Turns out his name was Max Russell, and Bob had known him briefly in Vietnam. We still don't have any idea why he came here and--most important of all--who killed him. Because it now appears that he was poisoned. I sure hope somebody figures it out soon
Not that we're providing the only news in Cedar Cove these days. I heard that Jon Bowman and Maryellen Sherman are getting married. And Maryellen's mom, Grace, has more than her share of interested men The question is: Which one is she going to choose? Olivia--I guess it's Olivia Griffin now--is back from her honeymoon, and her mother, Charlotte (who's in her mid-seventies at least), seems to have a man in her life, too. I'm not sure Olivia's too pleased....
There's lots of other gossip I could tell you. Come by for a cup of tea and one of my blueberry muffins and we'll talk.