92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Novels #9) (Paperback)
Likely 2-7 Business Days; Some Exceptions
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Cedar Cove Novels series.
- #1: 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Novels #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Novels #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #4: 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove Novels #4) (Paperback): $15.95
- #5: 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Novels #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Novels #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Novels #7) (Paperback): $20.99
- #8: 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Novels #8) (Paperback): $15.95
- #10: 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
- #11: 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #12: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove #12) (MP3 CD): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
Olivia Lockhart-Griffin Cedar Cove, Washington Dear Reader, I'm sorry to say that our good sheriff, Troy Davis, has suffered a disappointment in love. He was hoping to marry his onetime girlfriend, Faith Beckwith, who recently moved back to town. Well, the latest is that Faith ended the relationship last month, even though both of them are widowed and available. According to Troy, there were a few misunderstandings between them--some inadvertently caused, it seems, by his daughter, Megan. Troy's got plenty to keep him occupied, though--like the unidentified remains found in a cave outside town. And the break-ins at 204 Rosewood Lane, the house Faith just happens to be renting from Grace Harding.... All of that's a distraction from what's happening in my life. I'm going through chemo right now, and I'm so grateful for my husband, Jack, my family and my friends, who give me the strength and support I need to beat this. But beat it I will I'd suggest meeting at Troy's place, 92 Pacific Boulevard, so we can all talk, but the Pancake Palace is probably a better choice if you want a decent cup of coffee Olivia.