8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Novels #8) (Paperback)
Likely 2-7 Business Days; Some Exceptions
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Cedar Cove Novels series.
- #1: 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Novels #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Novels #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #4: 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove Novels #4) (Paperback): $15.95
- #5: 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Novels #5) (Paperback): $16.99
- #6: 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Novels #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Novels #7) (Paperback): $17.99
- #9: 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Novels #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove Novels #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $11.42
- #11: 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #12: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove #12) (MP3 CD): $12.69
Olivia Lockhart-Griffin Cedar Cove, Washington Dear Reader, I'm pretty shocked by something I've just heard. Emily Flemming is afraid that her husband, Dave, might be having an affair. She apparently found an earring in his pocket--and it wasn't hers. And she says he's been coming home late and acting secretive. Not only that, some jewelry was recently stolen from an old woman, and Dave (in his capacity as pastor) used to visit her a lot.... This is all so hard to believe Dave's a good pastor and a good man. He and Emily appear to have the perfect life, with their children, Matthew and Mark, and their lovely home at 8 Sandpiper Way. But I guess things aren't always as they seem. Reader, I'd love to hear what you think, and so does Emily. I have some personal news, too--it's turning out to be a challenging year. But there are also some interesting updates about our friends in Cedar Cove. Like Sheriff Troy Davis, to mention one. Guess what? His long-ago love, Faith Beckwith, has just moved back here Hope you'll join Emily and me for a cup of tea soon. Olivia.