Assaulted Pretzel (An Amish Mystery #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the An Amish Mystery series.
- #1: Hearse and Buggy (An Amish Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $10.15
- #3: Shunned and Dangerous (An Amish Mystery #3) (Mass Market): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
- #4: Suspendered Sentence (An Amish Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $10.15
- #5: A Churn for the Worse (An Amish Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $10.15
- #6: Just Plain Murder (An Amish Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $11.42
- #7: A Killer Carol (An Amish Mystery #7) (Mass Market): Not Currently Available- Email for More Information
Claire Weatherly found the simple life she always wanted when she opened a gift shop in Heavenly, Pennsylvania—a small town in the heart of Amish country. But when murder disrupts her Heavenly home, it’s up to Claire and Detective Jakob Fisher to find the not-so-simple truth.
The quiet town of Heavenly is buzzing with excitement over the latest guests at the local inn, Sleep Heavenly. Toy manufacturer Rob Karble is in town to meet the members of the Amish community who will soon be crafting a new toy line for his company. But when word gets out that Karble intends to use the Amish designs without employing the Amish to make them, someone sends the interloper to his final reward.
No one wants to believe anyone from the Amish community could commit such an act, but as Claire and Detective Fisher have learned, no one is above sin—or suspicion.
About the Author
While spending a rainy afternoon at a friend’s house more than thirty years ago, Laura Bradford fell in love with writing over a stack of blank paper, a box of crayons, and a freshly sharpened number two pencil. From that moment forward, she never wanted to do or be anything else. Today, Laura is a bestselling mystery and award-winning romance author. She lives in Yorktown Heights, New York, with her husband and their blended brood.
Praise for Hearse and Buggy
“The best cozy mystery debut I’ve read this year.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Harlan Coben
“Bradford’s characters are some of the best developed, most interesting ones I’ve come across in a cozy mystery.”—Lesa’s Book Critiques