The Darling Dahlias and the Cucumber Tree (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Darling Dahlias series.
- #3: The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose (Mass Market): $10.15
- #4: The Darling Dahlias and the Texas Star (Mass Market): $10.15
- #5: The Darling Dahlias and the Silver Dollar Bush (Mass Market): $10.15
- #7: The Darling Dahlias and the Unlucky Clover (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: The Darling Dahlias and the Poinsettia Puzzle (Paperback): $22.94
The good old ladies of Darling, Alabama, are determined to keep their town beautiful. The Darling Dahlias garden club is off to a good start until rumors of trouble at a bank, an escaped convict, and a ghost digging around their tree surface. If anyone can get to the root of these mysteries, it's the Darling Dahlias.
About the Author
Susan Wittig Albert grew up on a farm in Illinois and earned her Ph.D. at the University of California at Berkeley. A former professor of English and a university administrator and vice president, she is the author of the China Bayles Mysteries, the Darling Dahlias Mysteries, and the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter. Some of her recent titles include Widow’s Tears, Cat’s Claw, The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose, and The Tale of Castle Cottage. She and her husband, Bill, coauthor a series of Victorian-Edwardian mysteries under the name Robin Paige, which includes such titles as Death at Glamis Castle and Death at Whitechapel.