Book Groups at Aaron’s
Aaron’s hosts several in-store book groups. No RSVP required, just come and enjoy talking about books.
Tea & History With Grammy, 1st Sunday @ 3pm
Historical Fiction Book Group
- March 3- The Baker’s Secret by Stephen P. Kiernan
- April 7- Where the Light Falls by Allison Pataki
- May 5- The Atomic City Girls by Janet Beard
Crazy for Cozies, Tuesdays @ 6:30
Discussing classic, historical, and lighter mysteries with “amateur” sleuths
- Dec. 11- Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier
- Jan. 8- What the Dead Leave Behind by Rosmary Simpson
- Feb. 12-Ask Me No Questions by Shelley Noble
- March 12-Whispers Beyond the Veil by Jessica Estevao
All our book club books are 15% off in the shop for the 60 days before the meeting, whether you will be participating with the group or not!
Other book groups are encouraged to let us know what you’re reading so that we may have copies on hand. If you order 4 or more books for your group they are 15-20% off list price.